Monday, March 26, 2007

Vooom.

woke up at 7 plus this morning cause i thought my driving was at 8 but it was actually at 10.20. pffts. when i woke up the whole room was spining mans. gosh. i got a shock. i got another bad dream last night but i can't remember what i was dreaming of. kept waking up and going back to sleep. wonder whats wrong with me lately. hais. oh wells. so mum dropped me off at driving just now. my instructor was kind of nice. yea. wow. driving's not that easy. HAHA. i couldn't really do the S course. needed a lot of guidance. don't know how much to turn and all. lol. but after more go's at it i think i'll be better. another lesson tml. i hope i'll be better. but i must say its quite fun and challenging. gosh. feeling so tired now. my eyes can just close mans. so it's time to hit the bed. good afternoon people. haha.

when?
i'm not that strong without you. sigh.

No comments: