Wednesday, March 28, 2007

MY HAIR!

driving was at 8.30 today again. so early! oh wells. had to go to kovan by myself today cause mummy was busy. got there just in time. phew. the driver today was friendly too. he was asking me so much questions about school to work to government policies to religion. it was kind of funny but interesting in a way. did the crank course and the S course today. it's quite fun! haha. turn and turn and turn. but at one turning i went up the curb. his expression was kind of funny. LOLS! i guess he was shocked too. i was like uh oh. but he still gave me a chop. he offered me whether i wanted to drive back to kovan and i agreed whole heartedly. haha. the traffic was kind of smooth and i drove in the bus lane. so it was okie. yea. bused to my hairdresser after that. got my hair cut and dyed. my hair's really short now but i like it. it's like sloping downwards and i coloured it ash but its somewhat gold. oh wells. still like it. yea. was so giddy after dying my hair so i cabbed home. went straight to bed. my eyes hurts like crap. woke up at like 4 plus to find myself still giddy. so i cancelled tennis today. tml will be a better day ya? i hope.

i understand.

No comments: