Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Beginning

i went for basic theory test today and i passed! yayness! i had to wait so long to get the PDL licence cause only 1 counter was open. gosh. everyone was getting so annoyed. LOL. Took a bus down to kovan to book my pratical lessons. i booked 5 lessons at a short starting from 26th onwards. yays. can't wait to touch the steering wheel. haha. going to the airport to pick my dad and tonight going to celebrate my eldest brothers birthday cause daddy will be flying off tml already. gonna be missing him. maybe in this whole month, ive got to only see him for a week? yeaa. oh yes. ive quit working in my dad's company. so im quite a slacker now. been staying home these few days doing practically nothing. haha. but wells, i guess its a good time to spend some time on my own thinking and also running around with my mum doing all sorts of stuff. yea. schools gonna start next month so ive got to enjoy the last part of my hols and get nerdy when school reopens. haha.

Never thought I could love you
Never thought I could need you
Never thought I could want you
The way I do
i'll be waiting. i hope it'll be soon.

below and some pictures taken on a yacht trip a month back.

my family.

loving parents.

groovy uncle and aunt.

me and cheeky angel.

the girls.

big brother.

the other bro.

me.

the sister.
and lastly the little cousin of mine, angel!

No comments: