Tuesday, April 3, 2007

fly me to the moon.

had tennis this morning at 9am. wees. learnt how to volley today. quite fun. yea. next lesson he's gonna teach me how to smash! yayness. saw auntie vera at the court. she's such a hip mama. super nice body,sporty,good dress sense and she's super pretty even though she's like in her 50's. She's one of the coolest oldie i've seen. HAHA. okie. im describing her as tho she's my idol or something. lols. she's just a role model that i would like to follow! haha. okie. enough jeanne. gonna go thread my eyebrow with alicia at clementi later then to holland v to chill. so i'll come back to update more later! have a good day everyone! (:








till the end.



okie! im back to post more. wows. my legs and arm muscles are so painful! all the twist and turns from tennis. HAHA. but oh wells. it'll make my muscles firmer. yays! that's what i want. all those flabby arms! shake it all away! hehes. went to meet alicia this afternoon. we trained all the way to clementi to get my eyebrow done. thanks babe for accompanying me all the way! after which we took a bus down to vivo city to just walk around. tried pants at pulls and bear and i want to get this white shorts! maybe i'll get it tml. (: had carls jr for dinner. as usual, shared a meal with alicia. it's too big a portion to finish it all by myself. i'll just puke if i stuffed everything into my stomach. left for home after that. wows. im feeling so tired now. so time to tuck into bed and get into my dream world. BBYEEEEEE!

some pictures from the steamboat dinner with poly classmates last night.


























































No comments: